SwipeFast mobile merchant accounts offer credit card processing on the go, with your iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry device.
A big difference between us and someone like Square is that we don't tie you to any specific card swiper or app. If there's one you don't like, we can find one you'll like better.
With our recommended iPad app you can:
- Swipe a credit card or type in the card number
- (optionally) pass it to the customer to sign with their finger
- (optionally) let the customer enter a tip amount or choose from pre-set percentages
- (optionally) email a receipt to your email address, including a small google map of the location the card was processed.
- (optionally) enter more information for the receipt, like a description of the purchase or the customer's contact info to email them a receipt.
The workflow is simple. There's some initial configuration, but then anytime you need to swipe, you open the app and swipe the card. No need to login or enter special codes, you could just swipe and click 'Charge' and be done.
As for the account, we'll set you up with a card swipe account and an Authorize.net virtual point of sale account (which will work with the iPhone, iPad, Android, or Blackberry).
Altogether, it will be $25/month, with a $0.25 transaction fee, and a 1.72% discount fee. We'll provide you with one free high-quality iMag Pro iPad/iPhone card swiper (or an equivalent card reader for your Android or Blackberry device). These are reliable, sturdy card readers.
Here's a rundown:
- Setup: FREE
- Monthly statement: $17/mo
- Virtual terminal: Authorize.net $8/mo (gives you the ability to use a card reader and also key in credit cards)
- 1 x iMag Pro iPad/iPhone reader: FREE
- iPad/iPhone app: FREE
- Swiped card rate: 1.72%
- Card not present: 2.19%
- International/Corporate: 3.19%
- Transaction: $.25 per
- No monthly minimum
- PCI Compliance: FREE